Are you really worried about your kidney stones? Do you Stress a lot? A lot of treatments taken? Scared of painful surgeries? Not like common surgeries, endoscopic kidney surgery is minimally invasive and that need a low recovery time.
Kidneys function as filters for the body by removing wastes and excess fluids from the body. Most wastes dissolve in urine and pass from the body unnoticed. Renal stones are one of the most painful kidney disorders. The build-up of chemicals can form in tiny crystals and several crystals can clump together to form a kidney stone.
Uro-Andrology Clinic is devoted to the treatment of kidney and andrology problems. It is one of best urology center in Chennai, Tamilnadu. Dr. N Anandan is one of the best urologist and andrologist who is known for his experience and skill and he provides a patient-friendly care. Kidney stone removal using endoscopic surgery is successful with Dr. N Anandan’s Clinic, Chennai. Visit Dr. N.Anandan soon….
Are you familiar with this surgery? Let us look what it is…Endoscopic kidney stone treatment is suitable for those having too large kidney stone to pass on its own, very painful, causes blockage to the urinary passage and recurrent urinary tract infection. The procedure varies according to the location and size of the stone. They are listed below
1. Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy: In this procedure, shock waves are created outside the body and is used to break stones into pieces.
2. Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy: Through the small incision in the back, the surgeon creates a tunnel directly into the kidney and using nephoscope, the surgeon removes the stones.
3. Ureteroscopic Stone Removal: A procedure called uteroscopy is performed under general or spinal anesthesia. With the help of the x-rays as the guide, the surgeon inserts a small telescope (cystoscope) into the urethra. If there are any problems it can be confirmed by viewing it through the cystoscope. A thin guide wire will be passed down the cystoscope. After removing the cystoscope the guide wire is used to pass a ureteroscope directly to the kidney stone. Sometimes the ureteroscope is used to remove the stone. At the same time, tiny lasers can be used to break up the stone. A catheter in the bladder help to pass urine immediately following the treatment.
4. Flexible ureteroscopy and Laser Litrotopy: This treatment is for the stones that are formed inside the kidney. A thin long scope is used to examine the interior of the kidney and treat stones by using laser energy.
After Treatment takes the prescribed medicines and can return to normal activities within 2-3 days after the surgery.
- Not like common surgeries that need a long hospital stay, it has the following advantages
- Minimum hospital stay
- Removes stones from any location in ureter or kidney
- Effective in removing stones of all compositions
- Quick recovery and patient resume daily activities in one or two days
- Easy and fast scheduling
Dr. N. Anandanan is a senior visiting neurologist and andrologist at Fortis Malabar Hospital Chennai. His consultations can be availed from Clinic, Kauveri Hospital, and Novaspeciality Surgery.
Feel free to contact Dr. N. Anandan for his valuable advice and suggestion regarding your renal trouble.
Make an appointment today itself….
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org