The bladder is a balloon-shaped organ in the pelvis area whose main function is to store urine.
The bladder is a body hollow in the lower part of the stomach area . It is look like a small balloon and a muscular wall that permits you to expand or shrink to store urine produced by the kidneys. We have two kidneys above the waist, one on each side of the spine, Modest tubules in the kidneys channel and clean the blood. Bladder cancer is a disease in which tumor cells in the tissues of the bladder are shaped.
There are 3 types of bladder disease that begin in cells. These diseases are given the name, depending upon the sort of cells that get to be harmful.
- Transitional cell carcinoma : disease that starts in cells layer tissue innermost bladder. These cells can extend when the bladder is full and contract when it is empty.
- Squamous cell carcinoma : Cancer that starts in the squamous cells , which are thin, flat cells that might form in the bladder after disease or delayed irritation.
- Adenocarcinoma : Cancer that starts in cells glandular that are in the bladder lining. This is an uncommon sort of bladder growth.
Symptoms of Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer or other conditions can can bring about these and different signs and manifestations. Check with a specialist if any of the accompanying:
- Blood in the urine (slightly resembling rust or bright red).
- Frequent urination.
- Pain during urination.
- Pain in the lower back.
If the cancer is shallow, the prognosis also depends on the following:
- The amount of tumor present.
- The size of tumors.
- If the tumor has recurred (come back) after treatment.
Bladder Cancer Treatments are suggested based on condition
Dr. N Anandan one of the Best Urologist in Chennai practicing at ANAND’S URO-ANDROLOGY Clinc provides many urological treatments for bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, urinary stones etc.
Feel Comfort,Be Safe,We are here to help you.
Visit Us : www.urologistindia.com